City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you a Payroll and Benefits Manager with an international remit? Do you have experience managing payroll and benefits vendors spanning multiple territories? I am partnering with a leading FS brand in Central London to source an International Payroll and Benefits Manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilites include:
- Manage the monthly payroll processes and vendor relationships for UK, Switzerland, Germany, Singapore, Spain, Luxembourg, Italy and France.
- Manage annual payroll and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Maintain knowledge of local payroll regulations and changes.
- Review existing processes for areas to achieve improvements and streamline and/or automate manual tasks.
- Manage the annual renewal discussions and decisions globally and process & communicate changes and enhancements where appropriate.
- Partner with the various brokerage groups to ensure regular reviews of programs, competitiveness and fees and to ensure appropriateness and compliance.
- Oversee the day-to-day benefits administration of the health & welfare and retirement benefits in various countries, while supporting the business's understanding of our programs, optimising plan utilisation, ensuring accurate and timely responses to employee queries.
- Manage statutory compliance as it relates to global benefits and oversight of requirements, including existing and new legislation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.