City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
12 months ago
Are you a Payroll and Benefits Manager who is looking for their next long term fixed term contract? Do you have experience managing a high volume payroll in a stand alone capacity? I am partnering with a leading brand to source a Payroll and Benefits Manager on a 15 month FTC basis.
Main duties include:
- Process all aspects of the UK payroll using ADP Freedom (moving to iHCM)
- Manage and administer all Year End processes including all HMRC submissions, P11D's, P14, P60, RTI, etc.
- Assume accountability for benefits reconciliation and administration such as Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loans, Pensions.
- Be the main point of contact with our benefit providers.
- Manage the pension administration and liaise with the broker regarding any changes in legislation or specific queries.
- Deal with any payroll or benefits related queries that may arise directly or through the central inbox.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with ADP and ensure SLA's are met.
- Work closely with the wider HR team to be abreast of any business activities that impact payroll or benefits administration.
- Be the first point of contact with Finance team and deal with any reporting and/or queries efficiently and accurately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.