HK$45000 - HK$55000 per month
21 days ago
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be leading a small team of two and is responsible for the C&B operations and taxation:
- bi-monthly management of the payroll processes for the office
- managing the employee benefits plans including insurances, rental reimbursement, leave/ overtime and attendance policies, MPF
- being the key person in dealing with tax matters, and respond to HKMA inquiries as well as providing periodic reports for the Group's management
- being a part of the off-boarding cycle including final payment reports, proof of employment letters and reference checks
- partnering with other HR COE's on annual exercises including benchmark surveys
- leading the team on maintaining the HR including SAP Success Factors
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- minimum of 7 years of experience in payroll and benefits of which 3 years in a management position
- experience working in sizeable corporations, MNC's in other commercial industries are welcome.
- having a high level of professionalism, business acumen and attention to details
- being a strong team player with outstanding customer service and stakeholder management who shows empathy and has the ability to communicate well at all levels.
- excellent knowledge of generating reports, while those who have used MRC, Success Factors or other major HRIS / payroll system will be highly sought after
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.