City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
4 months ago
Are you a immediately available Payroll Manager who is looking a 4 day a week role? I am partnering with a city based Law Firm to source a payroll professional to manage all aspects of the UK payroll from start to finish, on a temp to perm basis.
- Sole responsibility for the end to end payroll cycle using ADP iHCM
- Collating and recording payroll changes on an ongoing basis
- Manage the monthly payroll changes spreadsheet
- Preparing statutory leave schedules for employees on maternity/ paternity leave
- Calculating pro-rata pay for joiners / leavers (to reconcile against payslips), unpaid leaves, holiday pay, statutory pay, sick pay, PHI payments
- Track / calculate employee pension contributions
- Track / calculate benefit calculations (PMI, Dental, Cyclescheme, childcare vouchers etc)
- Reconciliation of payroll against Workday
- Preparation of pension contribution schedule for upload to provider
Agile working is avaialble, on a 60% in the office basis.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.