I am partnering with a global brand in central London, to source a Payroll and Benefits Manager with a global remit.
Main duties include:
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role is responsible for the delivery of a monthly UK payroll and smaller European payrolls in Belgium, Netherland, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Italy and Ireland. As well as oversight of the payrolls run locally in Spain and France.
- Liaise with payroll provider in order to process the various payrolls
- Complete monthly payroll reconciliation
- Manage the implementation of global payroll platform across all European payrolls
- Supported by the Payroll Specialist, manage all UK employee benefits, including salary sacrifice schemes for Pension and Childcare Vouchers, as well as Private Medical Insurance and the Cash Plan, Gym, season ticket loans, Life and PHI cover, EAP, GP Service and online benefit portal.
- Benchmark and review benefits across Europe, working with the Global Head of Benefits in Houston to establish a competitive, harmonised benefits offering for each country.
- Manage any international secondments, expats & double taxation requirements.
- Liaise provider to complete year-end processes and produce P60 and P11D returns.
- Coach and develop the Payroll Specialist
- Identify and implement continuous improvement across payroll and benefits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.