Are you a UK Payroll Manager with a passion for benefits? Are you looking for a busy standalone role that integrates payroll, pensions and multiple benefit schemes? I am partnering with a leading city based brand to source an ambitious payroll professional on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the provision of 3 multi frequency payroll, covering all UK employees via a third party payroll provider.
- Manage the monthly Swedish PAYE Returns
- Coordinate with external tax provider to ensure ex-pat and commuter payrolls are correctly managed.
- Review and submit weekly and monthly pension contributions files
- Manage the Annual P11D Submission
- Coordinate Pension and Benefits Team's annual budget
- Manage Childcare Voucher Schemes and carry out annual basic earnings assessments for each tax year.
- Act as Secretary to the Benefits Committee.
- Co-ordinate the Group Personal Pension Plan
- Act as Secretary to the Life Assurance.
- Manage the annual renewal of the Group Life Assurance Plans & Group Income Protection Scheme with the broker. Manage death in service and income protection claims.
- Manage the UK PMI Scheme.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.