£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 months ago
My client, a fantastic global brand within professional services, are looking for a payroll and benefits specialist.
You will be responsbile for processing an end to end monthly payroll and administering the benefits piece.
You will have direct report of an assitant who you will oversee and develop where needed.
Other duties will include
- Work closely and in collaboration with the HR Advisory team
- Ensure all day to day payroll tasks are completed in line with payroll processing timetable and controls, including month end and year end process and reporting, including P11 and P60
- Monthly auto-enrolment and pension management
- Manage the administration for UK employee benefits which includes flexible benefits, employee portal with our broker, annual renewals
- End process reporting for UK benefits providers
- Develop and maintain relationships with benefits and pensions providers
- Provide high quality service and assistance to our UK employees and partners on payroll, benefits and
- Ensure data quality and integrity
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.