Annemijn van Duijn
7 months ago
The International Payroll & Benefit Specialist will be part of the team based in Europe and North America. Responsible for managing our client's payroll on an international scale. Primary responsibilities will include ensuring accurate payroll preparation, completing reports, and maintaining records in Europe and further international locations.
The role is based in Lelystad, The Netherlands. In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the Global HR Director.
- Administer International Payroll & Benefits to ensure compliance with all corporate and country-specific policies and procedures.
- Prepare payroll transactions monthly and Bi-weekly for employees globally
- Responsible for year-end global payroll tasks (including tax forms, annual reconciliations, returns, etc.)
- Reconcile and process Benefits Plan monthly billing
- Comply with relevant national and regional legal requirements by following changes to an existing and new legislations and advise management accordingly
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee and employer taxes
- Assist in internal and external audits by preparing reports and attend to audit requests
- Evaluation of and advise on current global benefits strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of International Payroll and Benefits experience
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO level or equivalent experience
- Understand US ACA and 401k tax rules
- Experience with US Benefits (medical, dental, life, disability, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge with key payrolls in The Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, UK and France is key
- Fluency in English is required
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you recognise yourself in the above described profile, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.