City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
I am keen to speak with Payroll and HR Administrators to join and leading FS brand in central London on a 12 month FTC basis.
Main responsibilities include:
Payroll & Benefits tasks:
- Using iTrent, support the HR team in managing the monthly payroll data in an accurate and timely manner for processing by our 3rd party payroll provider (MHR).
- Support the monthly pension and benefits administration with external providers, and the administration of pensions auto-enrolment
- Keep on top of recent changes in payroll legislation so that key items are captured during monthly service calls with third party providers.
HR Administration tasks:
- New hire to leaver process administration including; new starters, inductions, employee changes, performance reviews, learning and development activities, leavers, referencing etc.
- Maintenance of electronic filing systems and HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Support the regular review· Update HR policies and procedures
- Support the monitoring of the HR email box and provide first line responses
- Support the progress of multiple HR projects.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.