City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
16 days ago
Payroll, Pensions & Benefits Specialist- £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus - City of London
Frazer Jones have exclusively partnered with a leading legal firm located in the city to recruit a Payroll and Pensions & Benefits Specialist on a permanent basis.
This role will be to run, drive and own the Payroll for the firm and have a strong involvement across Pensions and Benefits.
Our client is offering hybrid working (requirement of 2 days per week in the office).
- Sole responsibility for 4 fully managed payrolls (2 UK & 2 international)
- Collate data changes, starters, leavers, adjustments, transfers, overtime payments ETC
- Ensuring an accurate and efficient Payroll services is delivered.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements including tax and social security
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation changes, liaising with HMRC when required
- Preparation and issue of year end returns (UK: P60s, P11Ds)
- Full management of MYbenefits platform.
- Maintain relationships with appointed UK Benefit vendors and brokers.
- Experience of being in a sole role.
- Strong UK Payroll exposure.
- Strong excel skills set.
- Team player.
- Exposure to Benefits and pensions.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Must be based in the UK.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.