I am currently partnering with a Global Law firm in central London to recruit a knowledgeable and ambitious Payroll Administrator.
Main duties include:
- Processing the monthly UK payroll for all employees including RTI and posting payroll journals, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Administering the day to day duties for UK payroll from start to finish including starters, leavers, SSP, SMP, SPP, auto-enrolment and pension management, earnings assessments for, childcare vouchers etc.
- Manual calculations alongside systems when needed
- Ensuring all day to day payroll tasks are completed in line with payroll processing timetable and controls as well as monthly and annual reporting.
- Month end and year end process and reporting, including P11D and P60
- Working closely and in collaboration with the wider HR team
- Liaising with benefits/pensions providers and third parties
- Providing high quality service and assistance to our employees and partners
- Escalation point of contact for payroll and benefits queries
- Ensuring data quality and integrity on all platforms/systems
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.