This role, based in a global accountancy firm, will take full responsibility for a portfolio of client payrolls.
- Run and maintain a number of end to end client payrolls.
- Ensure all starters, leavers, benefits and allowances information are correct.
- Run payroll reports.
- Respond and deal with all payroll queries.
- Recent and relevant payroll experience.
- Understanding of technical procedures and up to date payroll legislation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle workloads.
This role is open to candidates who only have a small amount of payroll experience or large amounts of administration experience and are looking to start a career within payroll. This role offers a lot of room for progression and exposure throughout payroll.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.