We are delighted to be partnering with a global industrial technology innovator in the search for a Payroll Coordinator & Analyst. Based in their welcoming office in Eindhoven, within a hybrid capacity, you will be part of a diverse and talented Payroll team responsible for all Payroll processing and operations within the EMEA.
It’s an excellent development opportunity with the influence of leading Payroll consultants across Europe and the US.
- Precise and punctual processing of payroll data for the EMEA region
- Efficient management of payroll providers, promptly addressing inquiries from employees, HR, and Finance teams.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of payroll procedures, proactively identify opportunities to enhance payroll processes
- Prepare accurate documentation for auditors, ensure the accurate booking of salaries in the Oracle ERP system
- Perform regular reconciliations of payroll GL accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
The successful applicant:
- MBO/HBO or similar European education level in economics or business administration
- 3-5 years of experience in Payroll (preferred)
- Knowledge of international payrolls, wage taxes, social security, and labour law
- Fluent in English and Dutch/German
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team player mentality
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.