Our client is a leading mid-sized financial services firm with numerous industry accolades. They are currently hiring a Payroll Coordinator to their growing Payroll team to be based in New York.
They require a payroll coordinator to assist with benefit contribution and tax reconciliations, standardize and maintain payroll folders, and request and track new state regulations. You will also be responsible for audit queries, interaction with other departments on information sharing and reporting and the aggregation of payroll data. Our client requires five plus years of Payroll experience, strong Excel skills and excellent communication skills.
What you will be doing:
* Be a part of the NY payroll team.
* Monitor and respond to incoming payroll and employment requests.
* Distribute incoming mail to the team.
* Partner with Human Capital to ensure seamless transfer of payroll data.
* A bachelor’s degree is required.
* 1-3 years of payroll-related work experience.
* Workday experience is a plus.
* Must have high organizational skills, ability to be proactive, and ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Rigorous work ethic and dedicated client service mentality.
What’s in it for you:
* $55-75K DOE
* Year-end bonus
* Great benefits, health/dental/vision
* 401K contribution matching
* Wellness reimbursement and much more.
If you enjoy working in a professional environment as part of a high calibre team this is a great opportunity to join a prestigious firm.
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship or relocation for this role.
The listed salary range serves as a guide and the salary offered within that range to the candidate selected will be based on experience, qualifications, and location.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.