This global business provides essential infrastructure services in over 70 countries. As the company enters an exciting period of growth, there is an immediate need for an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join the friendly and supportive team of 5. Based in Macquarie Park, you would be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and fortnightly payroll for circa 70 employees.
- End to end processing for weekly and fortnightly payrolls (assitance with monthly payroll as required)
- Reconciliation of payroll GL accounts
- Calculation of LSL, termination, leave liabilities, etc.
- Assist with payroll and variance reporting
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 3+ years' payroll experience
- Experience with EVA interpretation and knowledge of local and national legislation, workers comp and superannuation
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Interviews for this position will be held the week of 25th June and the role will commence 2nd or 9th July. Apply now or contact Jessica at Frazer Jones on 02 9236 9090 to express interest.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.