East London, London
£32000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 year ago
1 Year FTC
I am currently working with a well-established business based in East London who are looking for full time Payroll Manager to join their team and expand their knowledge within their payroll environment, the client does require candidates with some project management experience.
As a Payroll Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Processing payroll from start to finish
- Supervising the payroll team
- Being confident with the processing of P45s, P46s, SMP, SPP.
- Reconciling monthly staff pensions contributions and third party payments
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual appraisals
- To be confident with liaising with pensions providers
- Answering tax queries and following months and year end procedures
- Strong Excel knowledge
Skills and Qualifications:
- Confident using various systems
- Project and People management experience
- Reporting Skills
- Ideally CIPP qualified
If you have previous payroll experience working in a fast pact environment and you are available immediately or short notice to complete a 1 year fixed term contract, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, 1 year FTC
Salary: £32,000 TO £38,000 /year
Working Hours: Monday to Friday.
- Payroll Management: 3 year (Preferred)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.