about 1 year ago
Frazer Jones are currently working with a well-established firm based in the heart of London to join their busy department.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a medium size team and be able to work within a fast paced environment. As the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for managing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls and all other payroll related duties, whilst ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time in line with procedures and legal compliance. Key duties will include the following
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year ends
- Running approx. large client payrolls of varying sizes and frequencies.
- Calculating SSP, SMP. SPP, Holiday, Overtime etc.
- RTI submission and auto-enrolment
- Submission of year-end forms such as P60
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with queries
- Keeping up-to-date with new payroll legislation and compliance
- Extensive technical experience including gross to net calculations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and efficient
The successful candidate ideally would be able to interview / start at short notice. You must also have 3 - 5 year's management experience and have knowledge of all aspects of payrolls.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.