£50000 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking for next your exciting opportunity within international payroll? Have you got experience managing small teams and enjoy training, mentoring and developing others?
I am partnering with a leading professional services brand in central London to source a driven and ambitious EMEA payroll professional on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Payroll Director, managing a small - medium sized team.
- Review and process additions and changes to payroll system for multiple locations including UK, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands and UAE.
- Answer questions from employees regarding payroll matters, records, deductions and procedures.
- Analyses and processes changes on internal reports and make corrections to internal applications.
- Coordinates and processes any irregular payments.
- Prepare input forms for automated data processing system.
- Ensure payroll processes to be performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Gather and provide responses and data for external and internal audits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.