Amsterdam, North Holland
Annemijn van Duijn
10 months ago
Do you want to be part of the fast-growing company and world's 'Star Performer' on multi-country payroll outsourcing. Do you want to over deliver and delight your clients. Do you have an urge to make things better and are you ready for the next step in your career.
Team Leader/Manager HR & Payroll
The Team Leader/Manager HR & Payroll will be managing a growing department of currently 11 payroll professionals, providing Dutch payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. The Team Leader / Manager HR & Payroll will be responsible for supporting and guiding the team, delighting our clients, as well as optimizing processes and systems supporting the growth.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in dealing with international payroll clients is a pre
- PDL and VPS certified
- Good leadership and process improvement skills
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent knowledge of Unit4
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Leading a team of payroll administrators
- Acting as back-up for the salary productions
- Continuously improving the internal processes and systems
- Conducting meetings and conference calls with clients and prospects
- Organizing knowledge transfer in the team incorporating best practices
- Onboarding of new clients
- Managing customer relationships
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.