Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 per annum + super + benefits + flexibility
3 months ago
A leading global consumer brand are looking for an experienced Payroll Professional to lead a small Payroll team across the region.
This is a demanding role in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Reporting in to the Head of HR, you will have excellent customer service and enjoy working with multiple stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing fortnightly and monthly payroll and ensuring that all data is accurate
- Have your own dedicated client payroll group (circa 80 employees) and overseeing all other client groups
- Reporting including EOFY data
- Manage relationships with payroll related vendors
- Build relationships with stakeholders and provide an excellent service
We are looking for:
- At least 5-7 years' experience in a payroll position
- Ideally have experience in a high volume, fast-paced industry
- Excellent ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Advanced analytical skills
- Work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Able to manage multiple priorities and a high workload
Sydney CBD location, lovely offices, great team and culture. Salary up to $120k + super
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online or send Charlotte Grimmett a copy of your CV.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.