Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum
5 months ago
About the Company
We are partnering with a global retail brand for a Payroll Manager to join their team. With management responsibility for a team of 3 you will oversee the quality and accuracy of Australia (AU) and New Zealand (NZ) Payroll Processing, while supporting the team and training as required.
About the role
This a mixed role of operational and strategic role running a fortnightly and monthly payroll of c100 but also looking at process improvement. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and oversee all payroll for AU and NZ together with HR colleagues
- Management of Expat Team members and all required actions regarding their onboarding and offboarding
- Support HR colleagues in Annual Salary & benefit review process
- Payment of Work Cover Claims
- Oversee and administer all state Work Cover Premiums
- Reconcile AU and NZ Payroll Bank Account Transactions
- Provide Stakeholders with weekly/fortnightly/monthly data requests
- Administer/Track all wage recoveries
- Centrelink GPPL Payment acceptable and payment via payroll
- Communicate changes in benefits and payroll processes to team members and provide training
- Maintain ongoing relationships with all Payroll related vendors to ensure a quality working relationship
You will have proven experience managing a payroll team within a fast paced and dynamic environment. Ideally you will have used SAGE payroll or similar system and be comfortable working with HR systems. You must be able to hit the ground running and enjoy building relationships with stakeholders through your strong communication skills and seek to find solutions to support business needs. Furthermore, you will always be looking to improve processes and have a keen attention to detail, coming up with solutions to support best practice.
This role is to start as soon as possible paying up to $130k inclusive of Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/205648.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.