£45000 - £53000 per annum
3 months ago
Payroll Manager - £45,000 - £53,000 - West End London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading education provider on the recruitment of a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will be reporting into the Head of HR operations and will take full ownership of payroll for the business.
- Provide leadership and direction to the payroll team on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for payroll reconciliation, scheduling and timely processing of Payments in the UK and Overseas.
- Work with the internal and external audit team regarding Payroll data and payroll processing.
- Ensure an up to date knowledge of statutory requirements of the statutory bodies relating to payroll and related functions, attending personal professional development events as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to managers, staff and HR colleagues, on complex queries such as clinical pay awards, occupational and statutory pay schemes, promotion, and secondments.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate payroll records within the team. Liaise with HMRC and other third party providers, in relation to particular cases.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong UK Payroll knowledge
- Exposure to working within a high-volume environment.
- Education industry knowledge.
- CIPP qualification
- Strong business partnering skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.