£65000 - £70000 per annum + Agile working
about 1 month ago
Payroll Manager 6 month FTC £70k + Agile working - Surrey
A leading UK Leisure & Health organisation seek an experienced Payroll Manager on an initial 6 month FTC.
Reporting into the HR Director this role will have full responsibility of the payroll offering plus head up and manage a dedicated team of 8 payroll professionals.
Please note: My client offer an agile working policy of 1 day in the office and 4 from home.
- Manage a UK payroll offering for approx 16,500 employees across 250 individual sites
- Manage a team of 8 payroll professionals and governance
- Ensure high levels of accuracy and deliver a seamless payroll experience for all employees
- Be the subject matter expert for all escalated payroll related questions and queries
- Manage all payroll reporting and sign off process
- Work closely with Finance to ensure payroll reporting into the GL is delivered via Workday
- You must have large volume and multi-site payroll experience
- You must have managed teams
- Strong communication skills at all levels internal/external
- Workday is not essential
- You must be immediately available
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.