Payroll Manager – NL
We have a current opportunity for a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Amsterdam. For further information about this position please reach out to email@example.com or apply directly today!
Purpose of the Role:
The successful candidate for this role will require strong knowledge of payroll regulations, accounting principles, and the ability to foster positive relationships with employees. They should possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and effective time management. The role entails managing a team of payroll and HR advice specialists, coordinating a Global Services Centre team, and collaborating with colleagues and clients worldwide.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and based in Amsterdam at our brand new office located in the South East area. The office provides a modern and flexible working environment, encouraging a hybrid work model with a focus on employee well-being.
- Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of payroll team’s work, in adherence to policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Provide updates, advice on commercial opportunities, and foster innovation within the team.
- Take ownership of team management responsibilities.
- Coordinate and execute payroll for international clients’ employees accurately and efficiently.
- Handle payroll-related escalations and other international HR queries, such as managing global employee mobility services and compensation-related matters.
- Stay updated on local payroll regulations and adjust processes and information accordingly.
- Continuously improve day-to-day activities to enhance process quality and product delivery.
- Coordinate the Global Service Center to ensure accurate administration and strive for improved structures and collaboration.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.