I am currently working with a well-established global organisation who are currently seeking an interim Payroll Administrator. This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team. The ideal candidate would have 2/3 years' experience within a similar role processing from start to finish, dealing with high volumes of payrolls. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven knowledge of Payroll processes, policies and regulations
- Demonstrate drive and ambition to progress internally.
- Knowledge of PAYE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent Excel and numeracy skills.
- Proven pro-active positive attitude to work.
- Strong system skills, ideally ADP Freedom
- A positive can do attitude
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.