Based in the Sydney CBD, this is an inspiring global fast-fashion business with excellent values and an inclusive culture. They are now looking for a payroll officer to join their team.
You will be flexible, innovative & solution focussed in your approach.
Ideally you will have at least two years' experience in a similar role, and will have full knowledge of end to end payroll.
- Administer & run the onboarding and offboarding payroll of all employees
- Maintain & administer all employee data, ensuring any changes are up to date
- Process and administer fortnightly and monthly salaries
- Payroll and adhoc administration where required
- Payroll reporting for key stakeholders
- Work in coherence to legistlation and award interpretation
- Support financial reporting where required
- Liaise with external stakeholders
You will need to demonstrate
- At least 2 years' experience in payroll
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Adaptable & solution focussed
If you'd like to develop your payroll career working for an instantly recognisable global brand, known for it's fashion and lifestyle products, then get in touch today!
CBD location - benefits include product discounts!
For further information, or a confidential chat, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.