Amsterdam, North Holland
about 1 year ago
- Responsible for handling the processing, auditing, reconciliation of payrolls, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll taxes and deductions, and processing requests for off-cycle payments and final pays
- Oversees all activities necessary to process payrolls, including maintaining related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments, preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for management
- Handle all payroll activities related to expats, International Relocation & international assignments which involves creating and maintaining shadow payrolls, correctly handling 30% tax concession and relocation reimbursements
- Reviews audit reports and payroll for monthly payroll process
- Act as liaison between Payroll and the International Assignments group to process all payroll related entries including monthly, quarterly and year end reporting and reconciliation
- Coordinate local tax set ups with HR and Corporate Tax Departments
- Responsible for the completion and submission of the periodic, monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings
- Responsible for maintaining the daily, transactional relationship with the external payroll provider, ADP, and ensuring timely communication of details payable to the vendor on a monthly basis
Education and/or special training:
CPP designation (Certified Payroll Professional) or equivalent professional payroll qualification is required.
- Requires 2-5 years of payroll experience
- Fluent Dutch is essential
- Preferable experience with expats, and internal assignment payroll, including shadow payroll, hypo tax, 30% tax concession, relocation reimbursements.
- Demonstrated expertise in payroll systems; preferred experience in ADP systems.
- Working knowledge of payroll law to ensure company compliance
- High level of integrity, responsibility, discipline and attention to detail
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.