This is an oppurtunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to take sole responsibility for the overseeing and processing of the UK payroll 0f c.400 people.
- Sole respnsibility for the UK Payroll.
- Prepare and process the monthly payroll - consisting of 3 seperate payrolls.
- Deal with all new starters and leavers, internal transfers and variations to contract.
- Respond to all payroll queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Work closely and in conjunction with the HR department.
- Prepare and issue annually the company's benefit statement and hold a benefit day to highlight the company benefits.
- Complete the annual returns to the HMRC, including Schedule 23 returns.
Skills and experiences:
- Relevant and recent sole payroll experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Use of ADP Freedom in a past role.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced payroll enviroment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.