We are pleased to be supporting a leading personal Care Product Manufacturing company in their search for a “Payroll Specialist”.
About the Job
As Payroll Specialist for the Dutch market you are responsible for processing the global payroll with clear processes in place. Working on contributing to structured processes for payroll processing while being responsible for the day-to-day payroll operations, including internal control compliance, taxes and finance demands. Furthermore, you are responsible for collecting and reviewing payroll data and on-going improvement of the payroll processes and controls and compliance with local payroll regulations. Understanding local & company regulations and creating a framework to store the specifications.
In this role you will work together with (local) HR coordinators and (local) payroll specialists, but will also have frequent interaction with Business technology, financial controllers, tax team and external payroll providers.
- Process payroll;
- Ensure integrity and compliancy of payroll data;
- Work on optimization and continuous improvement;
- Remain up to date on local payroll laws and legislations for countries and ensure compliancy;
You are a Sr. International Payroll Specialist with the intrinsic drive to improve, develop and initiate new processes. You are flexible and you love to contribute to the international growth of the team, even if that means that you tackle ad hoc assignments. You have strong administrative skills, and hands-on approach and you work organised.
- Higher professional or university level education (HBO/WO) in a relevant study;
- Over 3 years working experience in a comparable environment (retail, international, fast growing);
- International mindset;
- Experience with local payroll taxes legislation (although not all specific knowledge of local regulations is required);
- Strong administrative skills: organized, stick to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines;
- Good communication, influencing and change management skills;
- Hands-on approach;
- Fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal, multiple language skills (German, French or Spanish) is a plus;
- Knowledge of workday is a plus.
As a Payroll Specialist, you are part of the central Accounting & Compliance team, stationed in Amsterdam.
The company offers a challenging role in an eager and diverse team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is part of the deal. Although their proposition encompasses an attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. You will spend most of your time at their iconic Amsterdam Central Head Office, with a great view to the canals.
By joining the company, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. The company pays high attention to the the well-being of their staff, as much as they value the well-being of the planet.
You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at this company. Their mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
A Guide with your benefits
As Payroll Specialist, you get:
- A salary offered in line with market conditions which matches your knowledge and experience
- Opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending trainings and courses
- An awesome located Central Head Office in the centre of Amsterdam
- 20% discount on their products
- Unlimited access to the Rijksmuseum
- Macbook & Iphone
If you are interested in this exiting position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, please apply to find out more about this role or reach out to Georgia Lepenioti at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.