- Responsible for monthly payrolls in the UK and wider EMEA remit, including setting up new employees, updating employee changes and calculating statutory deductions.
- Maintain any changes to third parties, including benefits deductions, holiday pay, terminations etc.
- Manage external payroll provider to ensure all annual processes, such as production & distribution of year end certificates/returns.
- Work closely with international office to ensure shadow payroll is reflected properly.
- First line payroll query resolution.
- Benefits administration and ad hoc HR admin duties.
- Recent and relevant payroll experience.
- High degree of professionalism with ability to deal with highly sensitive data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.