Our client is a leading mid-sized financial services firm with numerous industry accolades. They are currently hiring a Payroll Specialist to their growing Payroll team to be based in New York.
They require a Payroll professional with Workday experience to support payroll processes, tax coordination, withholding and compliance, and a number of other projects. You will also be responsible for audit queries, interaction with other departments on information sharing and reporting and the aggregation of payroll data. Our client requires five plus years of Payroll experience, strong Excel skills and excellent communication skills.
What you will be doing:
* Be a part of the NY payroll team.
* Processing multiple payrolls, as well as tax coordination.
* Audit queries
* The role involves substantial interactions with other internal departments.
* Being responsible for responding to audit queries and the aggregation of payroll and tax data.
* A bachelor’s degree is required.
* 5-8 years of payroll-related work experience.
* 2 years of experience with end-to-end payroll process with Workday.
* Must have solid working knowledge of payroll processes, related state and local tax, and compliance procedures.
* Excel proficient
* High level of detail, organization, and communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
* $125-165K DOE
* Year-end bonus
* Great benefits, health/dental/vision
* 401K contribution matching
* Wellness reimbursement and much more.
If you enjoy working in a professional environment as part of a high calibre team this is a great opportunity to join a prestigious firm.
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship or relocation for this role.
The listed salary range serves as a guide and the salary offered within that range to the candidate selected will be based on experience, qualifications, and location.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.