As a Payroll Specialist that will help with day-to-day Payroll administrative functions, payroll accounting functions and some HR administrative functions while reporting to the Controller.
* Oversee all payroll functions and payroll processing.
* Upon completion of payroll, review, analyze, post, and reconcile payroll records and transactions to all accounts.
* Review & reconcile payroll and tax reports for federal, state, and local agencies as needed.
* Possess knowledge of payroll-related requirements and regulations.
* Paycom software knowledge required.
* Assist in general accounting functions such as A/P, A/R and G/L
* Assist Controller with preparing year end deferred expenses, year-end accruals, and year end assistance with financial statement audit.
* Assist with onboarding process, including but not limited to, new hire setup/data entry, and orientation administration.
* Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
* Analytical skills, ability to interpret and communicate financial information.
* A minimum of an associate degree or bachelor’s degree, or comparable experience
* Prior general ledger/accounting experience within a mid-size or large company is preferred.
* Must possess extensive knowledge of principles, practices, and functions of full-cycle in-house Payroll management.
* Attention to detail, accuracy in data entry, and the ability to work independently.
* Strong software skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, applicant tracking system experience is a plus. Previous experience with Paycom software.
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply, referencing #LSPR/233441. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship or relocation for this role.
The listed salary range serves as a guide and the salary offered within that range to the candidate selected will be based on experience, qualifications, and location.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.