Payroll Specialist – EUR – Remote Working – Permanent
I am working with a large global software company who are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their operation. Our client offers HR system solutions to their customers including a software as a service (SaaS) payroll solution. This role is an exciting opportunity to work in their payroll service offering to grow and develop in the payroll space. This role will be working within a collaborative and supportive growing team to provide an excellent service to their customers. There is significant growth expected and hence our client offers excellent career potential for all who want to join their journey.
The role can be based on-site in Munich, Berlin, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Amsterdam or London as well as 100% remotely as long as you live in Ireland, UK, Germany, Netherlands or Spain.
* Support our client’s customers’ payroll teams in the production of their respective payrolls
* (Quality) control of high-volume payrolls to ensure that the customers’ employees are paid accurately and on time
* You constantly improve the payroll process and expand your knowledge and experience
* You demonstrate high quality approach through attention to detail
* You love customer service and show this by helping customers to embed & run payroll solutions and processes within the HR system provided by our client to ensure an ease of use and smooth experience
* You build strong and solid relationships with both internal and external parties
The role will require:
* At least 3 years of end-to-end payroll experience is required (German payrolls preferred, alternatively EU payrolls)
* Detail orientated approach whilst being able to deal with high volume of data
* You lead by example and have detailed knowledge of payroll management, related tax and compliance rules as well as standards
* You are an excellent team player and people tend to come to you for advice
* You are business proficient in German and have a good command of English
If German payroll is your specialty than this role should not be missed. This role is a great step into our client to develop your career with them. Please, do apply should the above trigger your interest or feel free to reach out to me on +44 207 332 2197 or email@example.com if you have any further questions.
APPLY NOW !
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.