I'm keen to speak with Payroll Transformation Managers, ideally from a client facing environment, coupled with project management, payroll advisory and vendor selection experience.
Applicants must be happy to travel throughout the UK, as well as internationally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of a global payroll strategy to align payroll delivery and support the needs of the business agenda.
- Selection and development of Payroll enabling technology and data solutions, including the management of change and capability building in solutions for the business including on premise, cloud and on-point solutions
- End-to-end process evaluation to identify opportunities for process improvement and risk mediation
- Payroll transition management to support an organisation in transitioning to its future state model
- Leadership coaching - creating change leaders who are skilled and willing to drive change at all levels in the organisation
- Successfully support selling, designing and delivering performance improvement of Payroll functions and workforce transformation programmes in all sectors
- Solve client business issues and problems, as well as demonstrating an understanding of payroll operational environments in businesses.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project and programme management leading practices.
- Maintain knowledge surrounding Payroll market insights in areas such as Cloud, SaaS and enabling workforce tools
- Capture new business opportunities and help develop client relationships
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.