I am currently working on a fantastic payroll transition that requires travel between Scotland and the South East of England. The project is due to last approximately 12 months, the first 3-4 months will be based in the Scotland office.
This is a key role for the business, taking responsibility for the relocation of a medium sized payroll from the Shared Service Centre in Scotland to their Head Office in Essex.
- Gain preparation and processing knowledge of the current monthly UK payroll.
- Create and maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures, including Sarbanes Oxley key control documentation.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Transfer of Knowledge to Payroll Manager to mitigate single point of failure risk.
- Successful delivery of Payroll Services to HO
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- Provide continual support the project lead with the review and selection of HRIS and Payroll tool.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.