This role will play a key part in managing the payment of related expenses for injury management matters as well as the associated administration that goes with these matters. .
- Coordinate workers' compensation reimbursements and payments, monitoring expenditure and accounts to ensure prompt payment.
- Work with payroll to streamline payment processes where possible and ensure expenses incurred are appropriately costed
- Perform the day-to-day administration, monitoring and reporting of workers' compensation claims.
- Maintain and update the injury management database.
- Liaise with external organisations and service providers in relation to injury, claims and premiums management
- Assist with the development and implementation of Injury Management assurance processes in accordance with the WHS Management System and Group audit requirements
- Facilitate and conduct Injury Management reviews and audits according to schedule
- Facilitate and conduct workers compensation payment reimbursement audits
- Relationship building
- Experience in Calculation and processing of weekly incapacity payments for injured workers
On offer is a generous daily rate, and the opportunitiy to join a highly professional fast paced environment that is supportive and flexible.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au