I am currently partnering with a market leading communication brand in central London, to source a Pensions Specialist with an empathises on benchmarking, strategy and continual change management.
* Conduct benchmarking to bring external insights into pensions and financial wellness strategy.
* Provide analytics including costings in support of engagement programme and Savings Dashboard design.
* Prepare and deliver employee communications (including Savings Dashboard) that meet internal standards and support company values.
* Optimise relationships with key stakeholders internally (Reward, HR COEs, HRS and CFU HR, Finance and Technology) and external partners (scheme providers and actuaries and consultants).
* Uses data and cost analysis based on internal and external benchmarks, best practice and relevant legislation, underpinned with specialist pensions knowledge, to evolve programmes in-life.
* Pensions expert with good knowledge and understanding of benchmarking techniques, reward principles, employee relations, and HR policy and processes
* Strongly developed interpersonal skills - able to develop relationships with HR and business colleagues
* Strong organisational skills to manage projects
* Keep stakeholders informed on timescales
* Requires in-depth knowledge of all aspects of pensions (DC and DB).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.