People Advisor – Fintech
This role offers a rare chance to join a fantastic firm with low turnover, a highly competitive salary, excellent bonus and benefits, and hybrid working of 3 days each week in Victoria.
The role requires you to support the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to exit processes, as well as provide support on HR, payroll, and learning and development matters. You will also provide strategic advice and develop employment policies, partner with business leaders and the wider HR team on matters such as performance management and employee relations, and talent development and workforce planning.
Who you are
- Proven track record in HR advisory within PS, Fintech or FS
- Experienced in data driven decision making, comfortable with analysing data
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Delivers an impeccable employee experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.