City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
4 months ago
Frazer Jones is now partnering with one of the largest Accountancy and Business Advisory firms to source a People Advisor (Global Mobility) on a permanent basis in London. The firm strives to have a credible reputation for supporting and inspiring people to succeed through quality training, development and authentic inclusion with an international network and thousands of staff based in 33 offices across the UK.
Working as a key member of the Global Mobility team, you will provide proactive support and advice on all immigration matters, working closely with the Early Careers Team. This is a unique opportunity for a HR Generalist within Professional Services to expand their career in Global Mobility
As their People Advisor, you will provide global mobility advice in a number of areas including:
- Keeping up to date with legislation and changes on UK visas.
- Delivering immigration training across the People / Talent / Early Careers team.
- Managing the transfer process from a Graduate visa to a Skilled Worker visa.
- Managing transfer requests to and from the company's Global firms.
- Continual review of our secondment offering/package.
- Working with the team to ensure that Home Office files are always up to date in case of ad hoc Home Office inspection for any sponsored employee / secondee.
To be considered, you must be a Graduate with a minimum of 4 years' experience of working within HR/Global Mobility, clued on with the UK immigration and international secondments as well as have the ability to liaise with and manage stakeholder at all levels. Excellent organisational, client service and communications skills with a passion about Global Mobility is very desirable.
In return, you will receive up to £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, Hybrid working with career progression and development.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via email@example.com or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.