3 months ago
People & Culture Advisor
We have an opportunity for a People and Culture Advisor to join the Melbourne team of this leading Law Firm for a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Senior Manager in the Melbourne office, this role will have the following key responsibilities.
- Work with Partners and staff in allocated client groups, to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of P&C functions including; workforce planning, remuneration, performance, talent management, recruitment and general employee relations.
- Contribute to P&C projects.
- Provide consistent delivery of operational and strategic P&C advice to allocated client groups, ensuring all Partners and staff receive professional, timely, responsive and accurate advice.
- Qualified in Human Resources
- Prior business partnering experience, ideally within a corporate or professional services environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills- must be confident to approach senior internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines in a timely manner and juggle various tasks at once
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/196846
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.