Sydney, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + free parking, gym, pilates/yoga classes
about 1 year ago
A leading Australian organisation within the property industry is looking for a People and Culture Business Partner for a 12 month contract.
This property-based organisation is highly successful and forms part of a wider group. Working out of impressive offices and reporting to the CEO, this is a opportunity to lead HR for a client group of circa 100 employees and manage one member of staff. You will also work closely with other HRBPs within the group.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop strong and trusted partnerships with relevant internal stakeholders across all areas.
- Coach and build capability of people leaders
- Drive employee engagement and enable a positive workplace culture
- Support leaders to source talent by coaching and upskilling them through the recruitment process
- Drive a high performance culture
- Maintain reward and incentive frameworks
- Support talent and succession planning process
- Support a positive workplace culture
Key projects coming up will be the implementation of a new HRIS system and driving the organisation to be an "Employer of Choice"
This role would suit a HR BP or HR Manager who has excellent relationship management skills and whose key stakeholders are senior leaders. You will also enjoy working in a role that can be equally strategic and hands-on.
Impressive office environment, with free gym and shower facilities and yoga and pilates sessions. This role comes with a free parking space but is also easily accessible on public transport by train and bus.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au