- Leading National, Professional Services Firm
- Dynamic, innovative & large HR team
- Sydney CBD location, stunning offices
Highly successful Professional Services Firm is looking for an People & Culture Consultant to join their collaborative and high-performing HR team on a maternity cover for 14 months.
Working as part of a small team, you will have your own dedicated client group. This is an excellent opportunity to partner closely with your client group, supporting and coaching them and developing capability. There will be opportunities to work on key HR projects and you will also manage the life cycle of HR activities including supporting performance review, rem review, engagement survey etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management, business partnering and building excellent & credible relationships internally
- Providing HR & policy advice
- Performance management
- Workforce planning
- Work with the recruitment team on filling critical business needs
- Remuneration & benefits
- Change management
- HR projects
- Employee engagement
- Coaching & mentoring the junior members of the team
- HR/Business or equivalent degree
- To be successful in this role you will ideally have worked in professional services (ideally a partnership environment) or be able to demonstrate similar skills in complex organisations
- You will have a generalist background and have experience of being able to drive HR projects and initiatives.
- As you will be working with senior leaders, you will have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ambitious and a high performer
- Salary dependent on experience, up to circa $125k package
- This is a maternity leave - 14 month role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.