Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + bonus + benefits
10 months ago
- National ASX listed organisation with large, collaborative & dynamic HR team
- Excellent career & development opportunities
- Sydney CBD location, stunning offices & great benefits/flexibility
Are you interested in working for one of Australia's leading ASX listed organisations in their large and dynamic HR team? I am looking for a passionate HR Consultant to be an integral team member, to partner with the business and provide consultative HR advice around investigations and cases as well as work across other lifecycle movements & recruitment.
Your main responsibility will be to provide HR advice to your stakeholders, you will need to have an excellent understanding of employment law and legislation as well as have an interest in recruitment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation that has a track record of career progression & development for their employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide an excellent level of service to your stakeholders & build credible relationships
- Support all cyclical HR initiatives with the wider HR team
- ER & performance management
- End to end recruitment
- Coaching managers & leaders on best practice
Your skills & competencies:
- HR or equivalent degree
- At least 5 years' experience in an HR generalist role, ideally in a large & complex environment
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation
- Advanced ER/performance management skills & experience in case management
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Salary up to $110-115k package + benefits + flexibility
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, or have a chat about our other HR roles, please send me a copy of your CV: email@example.com or give me a call on 0292369090
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.