Top 50 ASX Listed Organization - based in Barangaroo
Newly created role to lead a team of 13 P&C Consultants
Help create a digital customer experience
Our client is a leading ASX Listed corporate & household name. With market leading projects in process and considerable investment in technology, it's an exciting time to be joining them.
As part of a newly formed Employee Experience team, this role is responsible for leading a team of P&C Consultants who deliver best practice employee experience services across the employee life cycle.
The role includes a mix of technical and customer service expertise, managing channels of service delivery, coordinating involvement in other functions to effectively deliver people services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be a Subject Matter Expert across the employee life cycle including Recruitment, Performance, Remuneration & Leave/Benefits
- Develop agile solutions using & enabling technology platforms to optimise output
- Work across the organisation to ensure the defined experience is consistently delivered
- Ensure delivery of services to enable successful performance on Scorecards & People Metrics
- Coach & mentor a team of 13 national consultants
To be Successful:
You will be a strong people leader who can coach & empower high performing teams, while building an engaging work environment. You will also demonstrate:
- Proven success designing and implementing new processes and driving innovation
- Ability to take the initiative and build productive relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve optimal outcomes in a time-efficient manner
- Have a commercial mindset, understanding operating landscape & effectiveness
The environment is high performing, high energy, constantly changing and agile. This is an exciting period of change and you will be at the forefront of innovation within people & culture and a wider digital transformation journey.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au