Pyrmont, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + super
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for a hands-on generalist role with exposure to all facets of HR? A national media company has an immediate opportunity to join their growing organisation in the capacity of People & Culture Coordinator. This varied role will support the full employee life cycle in exciting times of change and growth. Initially a 12-month contract, there is strong opportunity for this role to become permanent.
- Provide credible advice to employees and managers in relation to HR systems, processes and policies
- Support ongoing efforts to enhance the employee experience through L&D, benefits, and recognition programs
- End to end talent acquisition, including talent pipelining and managing agency relationships
- HR administration: contract generation, documentation, onboarding/offboarding, systems administration, reporting and inbox management
Key Experience and Attributes
- Tertiary degree
- 3 years' experience in a corporate HR department with strong understanding of relevant Australian legislation
Interviews for this position will be held the week of September 24, 2018. To express interest or for additional information, contact Jessica at Frazer Jones on 02 9236 9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.