People and Culture Manager
I am thrilled to be partnering with a global property and investment group who need an experienced People and Culture Manager to join this dynamic and innovative firm on a 12-month contract. *There is good potential for this role to go perm* This is an exciting time for the firm as the business goes from strength to strength and this is an excellent opportunity to become a trusted partner, driving new initiatives and support development and growth agendas.
About the Role:
Based in the inner south (Sydney), you will report into the Director of People and Culture and will manage a People and Culture Advisor. As a highly regarded leader within the organisation you will bring innovation and creativity to the delivery of the culture strategy. This is a hands-on role covering the full employee lifecycle with a focus on engagement, OD, performance and rem review, wellness and D,E+I.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the business and leadership team to execute accurate HR support and services to all the Business Units in Australia in line with state and federal legislative requirements
- Create and execute HR strategies that are in line with overall business strategies and growth
- Lead the Talent Management and Succession program, highlighting talent outcomes
- Supervise and execute the processes of corporate HR programs/projects- budgeting, performance review & management, talent management, succession planning and corporate reporting
- Identify core learning requirements, and assist with creating content (emerging professionals, middle management, senior management) so that effective delivery can occur to the identified audience
- Draft and improve employment policies, ensuring they remain relevant to the needs of the business
- Coach, manage and support people managers in management of employee relations
- Drive engagement including reward and recognition, inclusion and diversity, safety and wellness.
- Drive new graduate and emerging professional programs internally and externally to attract diverse talent into the business
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years similar experience. Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment would be advantages to understand the complexities of the organisation. You will have excellent stakeholder engagement from all levels of stakeholder and be a skilled influencer. You will have a sound understanding of current legislation and award requirements and have experience partnering with leadership to develop HR strategy in line with commercial objectives. You will also have a keen eye for process improvement and commercial acumen. You will also be an excellent communicator, adaptable and articulate.
This role ideally will start in August 2022. It is paying circa $150k + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/211833
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.