People and Culture Manager
I am delighted to share that I am partnering with a forward thinking, and friendly, growing Hospitality business, who are currently seeking a highly commercial and capable People and Culture Manager to join their organisation. This generalist role requires a good understanding of the entire employee lifecycle, as well as significant hands-on experience. This role reports into the Managing Director, with around 200 heads based out of their newly refurbished West London head office.
This role offers a rare chance to join a fantastic organisation who have happy and engaged employees, are passionate about the work they do, and pioneers in Sustainability within their industry. They offer hybrid working of 3 days each week in West London., and these days are set at Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
The role requires you to support the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to exit processes, as well as provide support on HR, payroll, and learning and development matters. You will also provide advice and develop employment policies, partner with business leaders and the wider HR team on matters such as performance management and employee relations, and talent development and workforce planning. You have one direct report in the HR team, so previous line management or mentoring responsibilities will be an advantage.
Who you are:
- Proven track record in HR advisory within Hospitality / Hotels / Multi-Site Business
- Previous payroll processing experience is essential
- Strong ER exposure and comfortable having the difficult conversations.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and attention to detail
- Passionate about ESG and ideally has worked for a B Corp previously.
- Delivers an impeccable employee experience.
- Comfortable line managing one direct report.
- A natural people person, who inspires people around them and is passionate about fostering a strong workplace culture.
Applications will be screened this week, so please apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.