This role will manage the Sydney Office of this National Professional services firm and forms part of the wider HR team.
Offering a wide scope of HR generalist activities, the People & Development Manager will provide operational and strategic HR support to the business.
You will work closely with key stakeholders to become a trusted advisor to develop capability, advise on legislation, employment conditions and other diverse HR issues.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing recruitment and retention strategies
- Ensuring the delivery of recruitment and graduate recruitment processes
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the annual remuneration review
- Provide support and advice on ER and IR matters
- Manage and assist HR projects.
The P&D Manager has one direct report who they will coach, mentor and supervise.
Ideally you will experience in a Partnership environment - Legal, Accountancy, Consultancy or similar to be successful in this role. The business is friendly, supportive and progressive and is centrally based in the CBD.
This is a 12 month maternity leave cover ideally starting in September.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.