Kensington and Chelsea, London
£25000 - £25500 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently partnering with an international media and entertainment business and assisting them with their mission to hire a passionate and dedicated People Coordinator.
This opportunity will give you the chance to join a tight knit and collaborative team - you will work closely alongside the HR Business Partners and the HR Operations Manager and act as an integral member of the HR team.
As the People Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the wider business
- Managing the full employee life cycle - including processing new starters and leavers
- Maintaining the HRIS (Workday)
- Assisting with payroll
- Supporting all additional benefit administration
- Assisting with ad hoc HR projects and initiatives
The ideal candidate will have had approximately a year of exposure within HR and will have an astute attention to detail. Experience using Workday will be EXTREMELY beneficial.
This will be a rolling temporary contract but is very likely to transition into a permanent role.
This role is based in Central London and is paying £25,500.
If interested please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.