£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
12 months ago
Are you a passionate, commercial and versatile People Manager Europe with experiencing of partnering EMEA (specifically the Netherlands & Spain) looking to join a dynamic fast growing technology brand? This exciting role will work in partnership with senior business leaders across the wider organisation, working with the Head of HR to actively deliver a value-add People Plan contributing to each business area's key objectives.
- Drive the execution of the people agenda and aligned deliverables, partnering with the Resourcing team to sustainably attract talent, particularly digital and graduate talent.
- Partner with the L&D team to develop talent; deliver training to both emerging talent and manager grades.
- Partner with senior business leaders to formulate effective business transformation plans, providing OD expertise.
- Lead and/or drive cross functional people-related projects globally, working collaboratively with HR colleagues.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives and coach business leaders to effectively engage their teams, particularly focusing on areas of strength and development as identified in the business's rolling employee engagement survey.
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic. Build strong relationships with senior business leaders, ably establish and maintain the role of trusted business partner with a focus on business objectives.
- Act as an escalation point and portfolio expert for the HR Advisory team with regards to complex employee relations cases.
- Review the compensation and benefits offering and ensuring it is fit for purpose across all areas.
- Solid experience of HR working across mutiple EMEA countries; ideally the Netherlands and Spain.
- Ideally experience gained within the (start-up) technology industry and able to deal with pace and ambiguity
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent recognised qualification/ degree in related subject (or ability to demonstrate equivalent levels of functional knowledge)
- Knowledge of/ know how to work in a matrixed model
- Experience with dispersed workforce
- Solid project management background and experience with HR technologies
- Ability to build effective relationships with the business at all levels
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.